Waiheke Temporary Fencing is a locally owned and operated business providing friendly and prompt services to all its customers. Don’t spend time on arranging, not to mention the cost, to bring fencing to the island, when it is available right here on Waiheke. We can even deliver direct to your door/site.
If it is for new house building or renovations, around a swimming pool, commercial project or skate park, Waiheke Fencing can safely secure your construction.
We can also supply crowd control barriers that can be used to control areas to create a safe environment when dealing with the public whether for festivals or public events.
All our fencing systems meet the standards and regulations set out in government and council legislation, so you can concentrate on the job at hand rather than worry about compliance issues.
TEMPORARY FENCE PANELS
- TEMPORARY FENCE PANELS
- 4M WIDE X 2.1M HIGH, THE MOST COST
EFFICIENT PANEL ON THE MARKET
- RIGID MESH INFILL, GALVANISED FINISH
- IDEAL FOR HIRE COMPANIES, CONSTRUCTION, DEMOLITION, TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT, CONTRACTORS
- TO FIT 32MM FENCE PANELS
- FULLY GALVANISED
- DOUBLE KNUCKLE WITH CENTRE NUT AND BOLT
- USE WITH FENCE PANELS, SUPPORT STAYS,
- PEDESTRIAN GATES
- CLAMPS ARE THERE TO HOLD THE TEMPORARY FENCE PANELS TOGETHER AND ALSO CREATES RIGIDITY BETWEEN THE PANELS
TEMPORARY FENCE FEET
- A 32MM DIAMETER HOLE
- EACH FENCE BASE MEASURES 150 MM WIDE X 230 MM LONG AND WEIGHS 25KG
- OUR FEET ARE BRIGHT ORANGE FOR VISIBILITY REASONS AD ARE MADE OF TOUGH PLASTIC SHELLS WITH CONCRETE. THIS PROVIDES A DURABLE AND HEAVY BASE WHICH WILL HOLD THE FENCE PANELS UP IN MOST CONDITIONS.
OPTIONAL F/FRAMES BRACING PANEL
- A 32MM DIAMETER HOLE
- 8M TOTAL HEIGHT, FINISH – PRE-GALVANISED PIPE
- IN HIGH WIND AREAS OR FOR ADDITIONAL STABILITY
CROWD CONTROL BARRIERS
- 1M HEIGHT X 2M WIDTH
- FEET 0.80M WIDE (STICKS OUT 0.36M EACH SIDE)
- THE CROWD CONTROL BARRIER SYSTEM IS IDEALLY SUITED FOR USE FOR SPORTING EVENTS, CONCERTS, PUBLIC GATHERINGS,CONSTRUCTION SITES AND ANY ON SITE DESIGNATED AREA YOU NEED TO DIVERT OR KEEP PUBLIC AWAY FROM.
I am a local and have lived on Waiheke since 1999. I have been providing Temporary Fencing since 2019.
I was first introduced to fencing while working in the building industry and having to comply with the OHS requirements. I found that temporary fencing was not available directly on the island so we then had to arrange to have it brought over to Waiheke, all at an additional cost.
As a result, I set up a business to make it easier to provide fencing for any contractors/private use on the island.